~O-Mo-Te-Na-Shi Event for Gathering Visitors from Foreign Countries~
Cultural Exchange Summer Festival!
The Narashino Chamber of Commerce and Industry will hold ‘O-Mo-Te-Na-Shi Event ~Cultural Exchange Summer Festival ~’ for foreign tourists visiting Japan in order to root for the team of their own countries in 2018 Women’s Softball World Championship.
By feeding back experiences obtained in this event to each place of business or district, we continue the effort and expand it from point to face, and develop an atmosphere conductive to inbound measure.
The Narashino Chamber of Commerce and Industry
The Narashino Association of Shops
Date and Time of the Event
August 5 (Sun), 7 (Tue), and 8 (Wed), 2018 (H30)
Venue of the Event
The Multi-purpose Square next to the Daiichi-Cutter Baseball Field (Akitsu Baseball Field)
Details of the Event
1. Experiences of Japan Culture (Free of Charge)
- Yukata Dressing Experience
- Shinobue Experience (Shinobue is Japanese transverse bamboo flute)
- Bon Festival Dance Experience, etc.
2. Events on the Stage
- Shinobue Concert by Michiko Yamada
- Hula Dancing
- Tokyo Rakutakedan
- Bon Festival Dance, etc.
3. Stalls and Mock Shops
- Electronic moneys provided by transportation companies, such as Suica, PASMO, etc. are accepted.
the Cultural Exchange Summer Festival